Compact, easy to use and reliable, this popular guide by well-known astronomer and author Dr Nick Lomb has been providing stargazers with everything they need to know about the southern night sky for over
The 2021 guide contains the latest information and clear explanations on the solar system updated with the latest findings from space probes, historical and Indigenous astronomy features, monthly sky maps,
viewing tips and highlights for city dwellers, and details of the year’s exciting celestial events. Wherever you are in Australia or New Zealand, easy calculations allow you to estimate local rise and set times for the Sun, Moon and planets.
Published annually, the Sky Guide continues to be a favourite with photographers, event planners, sports organisers, teachers, students — and anyone who looks up at the stars and wants to know more.
Highlights for 2021
• Venus close to Saturn and Jupiter in February
• Supermoons in April and May
• Total eclipse of the Moon in May
• Venus close to Mars in July
• Partial eclipse of the Moon in November
• Partial eclipse of the Sun in December
• Favourable meteor shower in December
Published: 1st September 2020
Publisher: Powerhouse Publishing
Country of Publication: AU
Dimensions (cm): 21.0 x 14.8