Gift of $1 million by Skylife Foundation to Powerhouse Parramatta launches Platinum Club
The Skylife Foundation, established by Western Sydney’s Tartak Family, have generously gifted $1 million to Powerhouse Parramatta in recognition and celebration of their Western Sydney origins.
Tony and Mary Tartak, founders of waste and recycling management company, BINGO Industries, along with their sons Mark, Daniel, and Nathan, share a strong sense of responsibility to help and support their community. This core value is a legacy of Tony’s parents who arrived in Australia from Lebanon in 1951 with no English and no money. They quickly opened their home to other migrants, providing much needed food and accommodation. The Tartaks continue to be generous supporters of communities in Western Sydney and overseas.
The Skylife Foundation’s donation will help transform Powerhouse Parramatta from a ground-breaking architectural building into the beating heart of Greater Western Sydney, inspiring and educating locals and visitors alike. The Skylife Foundation’s generous support will be acknowledged in the Powerhouse Parramatta Garden Forecourt (pictured above).
Join the Platinum Club
As part of the exclusive Platinum Club, you will join key members of the business and philanthropic community who have a shared passion for fostering the growth and dynamism of Western Sydney.
Supporting the establishment of Powerhouse Parramatta is a once-in-a-generation opportunity – a project that will be a cultural lifeforce in the heart of the rapidly growing region.
Your generosity will help create a dynamic hub of cultural conversation and experience. An amazing legacy, recognised on site.
- Contributions of $1 million+
- Multi-year pledges welcome
- Donations are tax deductible
Honouring Your Gift:
- Naming acknowledgment integrated in the garden forecourt of Powerhouse Parramatta
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes engagement opportunities for you and your family including invitations to:
– Building milestone events and hard hat tours
– Powerhouse Parramatta Opening
– Private views of Powerhouse exhibitions
– Private curator-led tours of Powerhouse Museum sites
– Behind-the-scenes tours of Powerhouse collections
– Annual Platinum Club dinner
- Priority access to venue bookings at Powerhouse Parramatta for your events
- Acknowledgment in campaign publications, annual reports, and Powerhouse online channels
- Dedicated relationship manager to support and guide your experience with Powerhouse Parramatta
The Powerhouse is committed to recognising and honouring its benefactors, their generosity, and legacy. For a confidential discussion about how you can be involved, please contact the team: