Powerhouse Parramatta Community Reference Group
Powerhouse Parramatta will be the first NSW State Cultural Institution to call Western Sydney home. Featuring over 18,000 square metres of museum exhibition and public spaces, Powerhouse Parramatta will deliver dynamic exhibition, education and community programs that will attract over 2 million visitors in its first year.
The Powerhouse established a Community Reference Group to work with us during the design and planning of Powerhouse Parramatta. The Community Reference Group represents a diverse range of local community organisations, the business community, schools, youth, cultural organisations, and/or neighbouring residents who have an interest in the project.
Our Community Reference Group includes the following representatives:
- Julie Clarke Jones, Independent Traditional Owner
- Kellie Darley, Independent for City of Parramatta
- Kris De Leon, PWC
- Viktoria Darabi, Gastronomia
- Matthew Esterman, Our Lady of Mercy College Parramatta
- Raffaele Fantasia, Arthur Phillip High School
- Malaemie Fruean, Chair, NSW Council for Pacific Communities
- Marcella Kelshaw, Cultural Venues and Programs Professional
- Michelle Locke, Dharug Strategic Management Group
- Kristal Maher, Local Resident
- Warrick McLean, CEO, Coleman Greig Lawyers
- Liliana Maria Occhiuto, I.C.E Representative
- Sonia Sadiq Gandhi, Gandhi Creations
- Rogan Sharpe, Local Resident
- Thelma Thomas (MC Trey), Tapastry Creative
The Community Reference Group is just one of the ways we will be engaging with the community during the delivery process. We will update our website with information about these opportunities as they become available.
Phone: 1800 743 436 (during business hours)