Involvement through sponsorship enables the Museum and its partners to make a valuable contribution to the cultural and educational life of our audiences. To encourage the creation of a unique partnership that will suit the specific commercial and strategic objectives of each sponsor, the Museum designs opportunities on a bespoke individual basis.
Companies and private sponsors will receive a range of benefits which may include exposure of your company and its products through extensive marketing and cross marketing campaigns; demonstration of your company’s leadership in a particular field of endeavour or research and enhanced awareness of your company’s commitment to Australia, the arts and education.
Association with the Museum also offers you unique experiences such as:
- Private curatorial lead tours, invitations to official exhibition openings and other special events.
- Complimentary venue hire allocation for business meetings & corporate entertainment.
- Opportunities to host exclusive previews, private evening viewings or special events.
- Allocation of corporate passes for unlimited free entry to the Powerhouse Museum.
- Allocation of complimentary single entry passes to the Powerhouse Museum.
- Discounts in the Powerhouse Shop for corporate pass holders.
To discuss sponsorship opportunities or ways you can partner with the Museum, please contact our Development Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.