The Wiggles Exhibition is reopening for its final season. Celebrate The Wiggles’ 30 years on stage and screen with their good friends Dorothy the Dinosaur, Captain Feathersword, Wags the Dog and Henry the Octopus.
Visitors can sit in the Big Red Car, watch The Wiggles perform on the digital stage and step aboard the S.S. Feathersword. The exhibition features some of the groups’ personal keepsakes, including Purple Wiggle Lachy’s first teddy bear, Yellow Wiggle Emma’s childhood ballet shoes and a violin that Red Wiggle Simon made when he was in high school. New additions include Lachy’s handwashing and telephone activities.
To ensure the health and safety of staff and visitors, and in line with NSW Health advice, some high-touch activities and touchscreens have been removed. Visitors will also need to pre-book free timed-entry sessions prior to arriving at the Powerhouse.
Plan Your Experience
- To ensure a safe visit for all, visitors will need to pre-book free timed entry sessions prior to arriving at the Museum.
- In line with NSW Health advice, some high-touch activities and touch screens have been removed.
- Capacity in the exhibition will be strictly limited to ensure safe physical distancing.
- Sessions are 1 hour in duration and be held at 10am, 11.15am, 12.30pm, 1.45pm and 3pm daily.
- There is a short break between each session to allow for the exhibition to be sanitised in line with NSW Health recommendations.
- Visitors are able to book a maximum of 5 tickets per person, per transaction, to ensure access to tickets for all.
- All attendees, including babies in arms, require a valid ticket.
- Tickets are reserved in line with the Powerhouse’s Terms and Conditions of booking
- On-selling of tickets to any third party is not permitted. Tickets will be cancelled.
- We encourage you to bring babies in carriers if possible. Prams will need to be parked before entry to the exhibition, as indicated by staff.
- Cloaking facilities and baby carrier or wheelchair loans are currently not available in line with NSW Health guidelines.
- Toilets, baby change facilities and parents’ room are located on level 2 of the Museum.
- If you can no longer attend your session, please contact email@example.com with your name and order number so we can make your place available for other visitors.
- Arrive at the Powerhouse 5 mins before the start of your session to ensure prompt entry into the exhibition for your 1 hour session. Late arrival will result in a shortened time in the exhibition.
- No food or drinks are allowed inside the exhibition, please enjoy your refreshments on the Powerhouse forecourt or at the Museum café (level 3).
- Don’t visit if you’re unwell, are experiencing cold or flu symptoms, or have returned from any known hotspot. Please maintain 1.5m away from other groups and observe signage in the Museum and exhibition related to physical distancing. Hand sanitiser and wipes are also provided in the exhibition for your use.
- In line with the advice from NSW Health, face masks are recommended for visitors aged over 12 years.