Explore the latest astronomical discoveries and discover their significance.
Presented using the latest 3D technology, gain insight into the importance of recent space missions, new technological advances and discoveries in astronomy. The evening presents selected topics of latest astronomical news, how the discovery was made and why it is significant.
Refreshments and time to ask questions included.
This is a one-evening course, the next dates are:
- Tuesday 13 July 2021, 6pm–8.30pm
- Thursday 20 July 2021, 6pm–8.30pm
- Tuesday 31 August 2021, 6pm–8.30pm
- Tuesday 7 September 2021, 6pm–8.30pm
- Tuesday 14 September 2021, 6pm–8.30pm